Maxicon Technicians is looking for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will work for our clients. We provide you with the necessary tools (material, clothing, company car), you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Are you a technician who knows how to tackle? Then this job is something for you!
- Electromechanical maintenance (preventive & curative)
- Detection and rectification of electrical faults in technical installations and their components such as motors, sensors, frequency converters, etc.
- Taking the initiative to make machines work more efficiently
- On a mechanical level, you are responsible for preventive maintenance of the machinery.
In order to keep our service as optimal as possible, we expect a relevant work experience of 2 years. A Maxicon technician is ambitious, safety-conscious, involved and can work independently, but also has a good dose of team spirit. With us, "Teamwork makes the dream work" applies.
You work in a daytime regime or shift system, depending on your preference. We also try to tailor the location of your workplace as much as possible to your personal preference.
Because we are convinced our Maxicon team is playing an important role in our service, we like to spoil you with several advantages:
- Company car with fuel card from day 1
- Competitive wage
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Bonus system
You will be welcomed to our Maxicon team that is known for its great working atmosphere and where teamspirit is our number one value.
Wanna join our team? Great!
Apply now, so your Maxicon journey can take a great start!