Maxicon Xellent searches for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will be working for our customers. We provide you with the necessary tools, you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Then this job is for you!
- You will help with the implementation of a new planning software system.
- You draw up maintenance plans and closely monitor their implementation.
- You act as a buffer between the technical and production departments.
- You have a 50/50 division of time between office work and in the field.
- You are given the freedom to think along with the new structure and set up your own projects.
You have a Bachelor / Master in Electromechanics or equivalent through experience. For this position, your leadership qualities will come in handy. You are a real people manager and enjoy managing people. You are motivated and enthusiastic to put your shoulders to the wheel on various maintenance projects.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company. On top of that, we offer you the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive wage
- Commercial vehicle with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a family atmosphere where team spirit is number one. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Is this vacancy suited to you? Xellent!
Apply now, we would like to welcome you for an exploratory interview.