Project engineer / Designer
Maxicon Xellent searches for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will be working for our customers. We provide you with the necessary tools, you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Then this job is for you!
- In this position you are responsible for the management of the implementation files.
- You study the file thoroughly and look for suitable solutions that make prefabrication and assembly possible.
- You are responsible for modelling the prefab elements (including reinforcement/anchoring/...) with the 3D drawing programme Tekla and you will finalise the production plans.
- Furthermore, you take care of the communication with the client/suppliers/subcontractors, take part in site meetings and, after approval of the plans, follow up the further progress of the file.
You have successfully completed your architectural studies (Industrial Engineer Architecture or equivalent through experience). You are eager to work with the Tekla drawing programme and are eager to learn. You are an organisational talent with technical insight. Precision and independent working is entirely your thing.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company. On top of that, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive wage
- Commercial vehicle with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a family atmosphere where team spirit is number one. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Is this vacancy suited to you? Xellent!
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you.