Maxicon Xellent searches for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will be working for our customers. We provide you with the necessary tools, you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Then this job is for you!
- You take responsibility for various projects in the field of electrical engineering.
- You coordinate the projects from A to Z.
- On the basis of a project description, you draw up projects, write the software and start up the machines.
- During these projects you will work closely together with your colleagues in engineering, maintenance and production.
Preferably you have a Master's degree. You have experience with programmes such as Eplan, Siemens TIA and Beckhoff, knowledge of SAP is a plus. In addition, you can express yourself fluently in English and you have basic knowledge of French and German. You are a team player and communicate fluently with your colleagues. Being customer-oriented, innovative and problem-solving are no problem for you.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company. On top of that, you also enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive wage
- Commercial vehicle with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a family atmosphere where team spirit is number one. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Wanna join our team? Xellent!
Apply now, we would like to welcome you for an exploratory interview.