Maxicon Xellent searches for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will be working for our customers. We provide you with the necessary tools, you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Then this job is for you!
- You are responsible for the planning and organisation of both curative and preventive maintenance.
- You will be responsible for drawing up and managing the maintenance budget, formulating investment proposals and implementing improvement projects on the production lines.
- You manage your team of maintenance technicians (internal & external) on a daily basis and guide them in their work. In doing so, you monitor their skills and make adjustments where necessary to guarantee the efficiency of your department at all times.
- You have extensive field experience which enables you to provide technical support to your team in emergency situations.
- You make analyses of the malfunctions (electrical, mechanical and pneumatic)
- You ensure that the machinery always meets the quality and safety requirements.
You have a degree in Industrial Engineering / Electromechanics or equivalent through experience. Your technical skills are up to date and you can easily express yourself in Dutch, French and English. Hands-on, solution-oriented and precise are qualities that are written on your body. You are a people coach and a real team player, but you can also work independently.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company. On top of that, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive wage
- Commercial vehicle with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a family atmosphere where team spirit is number one. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Wanna join our team? Xellent!
Apply now, we would like to welcome you for an exploratory interview.