In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a passionate Technical Designer. Are you looking for job security, variety and challenge in your job? Then Maxicon Xellent is the perfect employer for you!
As a technical designer you are responsible for designing, developing and drawing out projects:
- You make CAD drawings commissioned by the Project & Sales Engineers in Inventor: concept drawings, layouts in 2D or 3D and filter out the necessary detail drawings
- You guarantee that all drawings will be finished to the required quality within the set time frame and budget
- You organise and validate the drawing work for and of the drawing office
You are an experienced Bachelor in a technical domain and drawing is your passion. You are passionate about 3D drawing and have the necessary experience with drawing programs such as Autocad, Inventor, Creo Parametric 3D. Interest in mechanical installations and their operation is nicely included in this position. Good knowledge of Dutch is a must. Result-oriented, independent and stress-resistant are three characteristics that fit well with your personality. In addition, you can work in organisational, supportive and in a team.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company with a family atmosphere. In addition, you also enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract indefinite duration
- Competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a pleasant working atmosphere where team spirit is the number one value. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Wanna join our team? Xellent!
Apply now, we look forward to seeing you for an exploratory interview.