Maxicon Xellent is looking for technical talent on a daily basis. As an experienced technician, you will be working for our customers. We provide you with the necessary tools, you provide us with the necessary skills. Are you looking for job security, variation and challenge in your job? Then this job is for you!
- Designing machines and parts
- Discussion of designs with customers
- Start up preliminary studies, follow up design and test within production
- Monitoring and concretising projects
- Investigate different techniques for future projects
Preferably you are an experienced designer/drawer and you have a Bachelor or Master in Electromechanics. You are familiar with Solid Works, other courses are provided internally by our client. You have an interest in technology, an eye for detail and a creative attitude. Targeted, analytically strong, venturous and proactive are your strongest assets. In addition, you can clearly communicate with colleagues and/or clients.
We offer you an exciting, challenging and varied job in a growing company .. In addition, we also offer you the following benefits:
- Full-time employee contract indefinite duration
- Competitive salary
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
You will be part of the Maxicon team that guarantees a familiar atmosphere where team spirit is the number one value. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
Wanna join our team? Xellent!
Apply now, we look forward to welcome you for an exploratory interview.